- Stress – relief // (30′) 30€ – (60′) 45€ (*)
Relaxing massage with your choise of exotic oils such as bergamot, lavender and patchouli. Promotes calm, restorative sleep as well as giving you a sense of happiness and wellbeing.
- Deep tissue // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 55€ (*)
The combination of this powerful massage and citrus oils (orange, grapefruit, lemon) will surely help improve your mood. An extraordinary experience to trascend body and mind.
- Sports // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 55€ (*)
Special mid-to-high intensity massage, perfect for relieving physical pain, working out knots and promoting healthy muscle relaxation.
- Pregnancy // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 45€ (*)
Perfect for pampering the mum-to-be. Relieves back, neck and sciatica pain, improves circulation in the legs and decreases swelling in the feet. (Only beyond the first three months of pregnancy).
- Reflexology // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 45€ (*)
Foot and leg massage.
- Scalp and face // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 45€ (*)
Head, face, neck and shoulder massage to relax and relieve tension from these areas. Particularly suited for people who work sitting down.
- Tired legs massage // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 59€
- Masaje Hawaiano lomi-lomi // (60′) 55€ – (90′) 75€ (*)
Based on an ancestral technique from Hawaii, features broad strokes with the forearms. We use coconut oil, rich in vitamin E, to help rejuvenate skin cells. Perfect for disconnecting and forgetting about the stresses of daily life.
- Balinese // (60′) 55€ – (90′) 75€ (*)
Revitalising massage with a combination of palm/finger pressure, stretching and long, deep strokes. Choice of essential oil: lavender, ylang ylang or orange blossom.
- Bamboo cane massage // (30′) 35€ – (60′) 59€
This massage combines the benefits of various techniques in a single treatment, providing a pleasant sensation of relaxation while toning all parts of the body. Furthermore, it has an important draining and reducing power. Its neurosedative effect helps to calm stress and fatigue.
- Traditional Thai massage: // (60′) 60€
Is an authentic healing art and a unique form of body therapy developed by people who use massage not only as a therapeutic method of healing to treat illnesses, but also to maintain health and well-being. It helps detoxify the body and boosts the immune system• Increases blood circulation, lowers blood pressure
• It is good for muscle relaxation, increases flexibility in muscles, increases mobility
• Improves breathing
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blocks